Mgr - Paid Media, MKT
Edward Jones is seeking a senior paid media specialist in our National Client Attraction department.
Responsibilities include shaping and executing our national media strategy to drive familiarity, consideration and action among our target investor segments.
Responsible to the Client Attraction Director, you will partner with our national advertising agency to lead execution and evaluation of all paid media plan components, including linear and non-linear TV, FEP, programmatic display, paid search, paid social and custom content partnerships.
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field.
* 8+ years of professional media experience demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility
* Demonstrates a thorough understanding of paid, owned and earned channels and how advertising integrates into an overall strategic marketing plan.
* In-depth expertise with all aspects of paid media planning and placement, media mix modeling, attribution and advertising performance tracking, assessment and optimization.
* Experience with optimization of paid media campaigns to achieve CPA and engagement goals
* Expert knowledge of Google AdWords and Facebook Business Manager
* Ability to identify and apply appropriate measures, tools to report metrics against KPIs
* Experienced in leading agencies and other external vendors.
* Skilled in negotiations, budget and cost management.
* Strong presentation skills, and the ability to package and present technical media information (written and verbal) that can be easily understood
More Jobs from Edward Jones
- FSQR Manager
- Lead Teacher
- Casual- Cardiothoracic Surgery- Fargo, ND
- Radiologic Technologist (0.7FTE)
- Nursing Assistant - Float Pool Med/Surg (PRN) Casual
- Nursing Assistant - Float Pool -Med/Surg (PRN) - Casual
- Pharmacy Technician (1.0 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Adult Behavioral Health (0.6 FTE)
- Production Planner
- Registered Nurse - Neuroscience ICU (0.6 FTE)
- Surgical Technologist (0.9 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Coronary Care ICU (0.6 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Emergency Department (0.8 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Surgery Supervisor (1.0 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care - Inpatient Rehab (0.7 FTE)
- Pharmacy Coordinator (1.0 FTE)
- Behavioral Health Technician (0.6 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care - Inpatient Rehab (0.6 FTE)
- Pharmacist - Resident (1.0 FTE)
- PHYSICIAN - Faculty w/OB (0.6 FTE), Duluth Family Medicine Residency Program - Duluth, MN