# Positions 1 Experience (Years) 1 Category Marketing
Position Description/Company Info
Legrand has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join the Pinnacle Architectural Lighting Team in Denver, CO.
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Assistant is to manage the literature and promotional piece fulfillment and inventory, sample orders, assist the Director of Marketing with product development and updates to price and technical data sheets, assist sales team with travel arrangements and agent management while playing a key role in the planning and organization of factory visits and events with the Marketing Communications Manager.
This position will spend 75% of the time working with the marketing team and 25% with the sales team.
Legrand is a $5.8 billion global company with 30,000 employees world-wide and products sold in 180 countries.
As the leading provider of products and systems for electrical installations and information networks wherever people live and work, Legrand delivers an unequaled depth and breadth of innovative solutions for use in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
Employing more than 3,200 employees across the United States and Canada, Legrand in North America has a work environment that promotes personal advancement, pride and achievement.
Our success is also based on our recognition that diversity - in people, products, innovation and technology - is an important strength.
When you join our team, we provide you with the tools, knowledge and skills necessary to become the very best at your job, and to continue to advance your career.
Visit us at:
Equal Opportunity Employer
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 1+ years of experience in a Administrative role in an office environment
* Associates Degree preferred
* PC and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) literacy is necessary and any of the Adobe Creative Suite programs a plus.
* Experience in lighting and/or technology a plus.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Adhere to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
* Ability to juggle many tasks and deal with shifting priorities based on the schedule of events.
* Ability to learn the basics of Pinnacle's collection of architectural grade lighting solutions and convey their value/â€‹benefits.
* Organization: Individual Contributor competency model
* Main Interface: Internal - marketing, sales, human resources, engineering; External - vendors, sales rep agencies, suppliers, printers and related marketing services providers
* Budget: Manages projects to established budget
Main Job Duties:
More Jobs from Legrand North America
- Associate Attorney
- Associate Attorney
- Part-time Associate Attorney
- Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal
- Legal Assistant, Personal Injury (Part-time & Temporary)
- Family Law Paralegal
- Real Estate Associate
- Litigation Paralegal
- Employment Law Litigation Paralegal
- Clinical Assistant - LPN (Radiation Oncology, 1.0 FTE)
- Paramedic - Emergency (1.0 FTE)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (1.0 FTE)
- Lead Teacher Opportunities - Great Benefits and Growth!
- Pharmacist (0.8FTE)
- Assistant Teacher - Grow With Us!
- Medical Laboratory Technician 35033BR (FTE 1.0)
- Assistant Director
- Pharmacy Technician (FTE 1.0)