Senior Proposal Manager
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide.
Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employeesâ€”16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects.
We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
Tetra Techâ€™s Corporate Business Development Support (BDS) group assists the companyâ€™s global operations in the planning and development of winning, high-quality, technically differentiated, competitive proposals to both government and commercial clients.
The Corporate BDS group is highly respected within the organization and works collaboratively with operations teams in geographically dispersed locations worldwide, both remotely and on-site.
We develop proposals supporting Tetra Techâ€™s sustained growth in all six of our primary marketsâ€”Water, Environment, Infrastructure, Resource Management, Energy, and International Development.
Within this dynamic environment, our proposal professionals are able to continually gain diversified experience and develop knowledge of multiple market sectors, clients, and service areas.Â Our team helps operations managers and technical experts develop best-in-class proposals while meeting client-driven deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
We are currently seeking an experienced, highly motivated, â€œhands onâ€ proposal manager who will report directly to the VP of Corporate BDS.
The ideal candidate has an uncompromising work ethic and experience managing complex, multi-volume, high-value ($50M+), price-competitive proposals, as well as an unwavering drive to achieve excellence.
S/he will also be impeccably detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, self-disciplined, inquisitive, and both process- and product-oriented.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Guiding capture strategy and activities in collaboration with capture and program managers, including facilitating SWOT and competitive analyses, teaming and pricing strategy, and researching/analyzing market data
* Partnering with our corporate media and communications group to coordinate external advertising in support of top pursuits
* Scheduling and facilitating capture meetings, proposal kickoffs, color-team reviews, and status meetings with business development and technical staff
* Analyzing solicitations and developing compliant proposal management plans with clear roles, assignments, and schedules
* Assigning appropriate proposal resources, tracking action items, and scheduling and enforcing mileston...
More Jobs from Tetra Tech
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer