Sr Human Resources Business Partner
This opening is for a manager level Sr.
Human Resources Business Partner who will ensure the effective delivery of HR services to our San Diego (Diagnostics) Manufacturing and Quality/Regulatory functions.
Specific areas of focus will include management coaching, performance management, talent management and investment, engagement, employee relations, selection and retention.
HRBP will be responsible for a client group consisting of approximately 350 employees in Manufacturing Operations, Quality and Regulatory.Â This position will be an active member of the site leadership team in addition to providing guidance on issue resolution, policy and process development, as well as maintaining a strategic and operational view that links the role of HR to business needs.Â
Key responsibilities for this position include and are not limited to:
* Provide HR business partner support to the Manufacturing, Quality, and Regulatory teams focusing on the continual alignment of talent with business goals.
* Design and deliver strategic organizational design initiatives to create business efficiencies, streamline processes, and address potential challenges.
* Cross-collaborate and partner with HR team members to promote best-in-class practices and programs transferable across all Hologic teams.
* Consultative partner that will influence change and bring proactive ideas to business challenges.Â
* Consistently build quality relationships with all stakeholders and provide input on strategy and creative problem solving.Â Â Â
* Manage and lead company-wide HR programs for assigned client group, e.g., salary review, workforce planning, succession planning, and talent management.Â Proactively leverage programs for the best interests of the business.
* Partner with leaders to build and consistently refine creative talent acquisition and management solutions including, retention, exceptional performance outcomes, succession planning, and communications.
* Consult with business leaders to attract, retain and motivate talent.
* Drive the operationalization of strategic initiatives for the employee population.
* Consult with VPâ€™s, directors, managers and individuals, framing complex issues and solutions to the respective level within the organization.
* Forge trust-based relationships with all individuals.
* Coach and mentor individuals on communication, teamwork and other key Hologic attributes
* Guide management in required situations that result in disciplinary procedures and appropriate corresponding paperwork/documentation.
* Communicate with employees as required in resolving conflicts and acting as a mediator in facilitating resolution.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.Â Â The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
* Minimum of 8 years of progressive HR Business Partner experience; 2 years of experience in a manufacturing or operations environment preferred.
* Bachelorâ€™s degree in HR Management or related field.Â
* Excellent analytical, judgment and influencing skills to ensure the ability to broker effective corporate HR solutions for your client organization.
* Experience managing high energy, fast paced client groups; quickly respond to difficult situations or inquiries professionally and with effective and efficient recommendations.Â
* Life Sciences industry background preferred.
* Knowledge of California State Laws and Federal employment laws.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource Department.
In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter.Â All resumes must be sent to the Hologic Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer & VEVRAA Federal Contractor
More Jobs from Hologic
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer