PHYSICIAN - Pediatric Gastroenterologist - Duluth, MN - 23823BR
Essentia Health Duluth Childrenâ€™s Hospital, a member of Essential Health, is the regionâ€™s largest provider of pediatric care.
With 8 outpatient Pediatricians and pediatric subspecialists on staff and the regions only PICU and NICU, we are able to care for the areaâ€™s most critically ill infants and children.Â Essentia is a level II pediatric trauma center, and offers an emergency department designed just for kids, a childrenâ€™s cancer center, pediatric-accredited rehabilitation services and an inpatient mental health facility for children and adolescents.
* State-of-the-art Digestive Health Center performing a full spectrum of endoscopy procedures
* All GI hospital admissions managed by Acute Care Pediatric hospitalists and intensivists
* Previous pediatric gastroenterology experienced facility with opportunity for program development and expansion
* Practice supported by child life specialists, child sedation services, pediatric dietary/nutrition and a family advisory council
* University of Minnesota Medical School affiliation-Teaching and research opportunities available, along with on-site continuing education and CME reimbursement
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* BC/BE Pediatric Gastroenterology
* 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St.
For more information contact:
Nimet Jackson, Physician Recruiter
218-786-1035 â€¢ (fax) 218-722-9952
1st Street Building - Duluth
More Jobs from Essentia Health
- Associate Attorney
- Associate Attorney
- Part-time Associate Attorney
- Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal
- Legal Assistant, Personal Injury (Part-time & Temporary)
- Family Law Paralegal
- Real Estate Associate
- Litigation Paralegal
- Employment Law Litigation Paralegal
- Clinical Assistant - LPN (Radiation Oncology, 1.0 FTE)
- Paramedic - Emergency (1.0 FTE)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (1.0 FTE)
- Lead Teacher Opportunities - Great Benefits and Growth!
- Pharmacist (0.8FTE)
- Assistant Teacher - Grow With Us!
- Medical Laboratory Technician 35033BR (FTE 1.0)
- Assistant Director
- Pharmacy Technician (FTE 1.0)