PHYSICIAN - Internal Medicine - Ashland, WI - 28330BR
The Essentia Primary Care Physician works as a leader of a Care Team.Â Utilizing Essentia Care Processes, the physician works collaboratively with other health care team members to achieve patient care objectives and to provide continuity of care for patients and families.
* Tremendous opportunity!Â Combination of complex inpatient and ambulatory (outpatient) patient care.
80% Clinic â€“ 20% hospital work.
* Clinic practice is state-of-the-art new medical clinic attached to Ashland Hospital and NW Wisconsin Cancer Center
* Primary call rotation will be 1 in 7.
* Anticipated work schedule 8-5, weekdays, with post-call day off.
* Estimated 16 patients per day.Â Proceduralists welcome (scopes, stress tests, injections, etc.)
* StrongÂ domiciled clinic partners (Orthopedics, Surgery, Pediatrics, Cardiology, Radiology, Endocrinology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Sports Trainer) and outreachÂ from Essentia Health Duluth (Nephrology, Pulmonary, Neurology, Urology, Rheumatology, Gynecology, Orthotics, Sleep Study)
* RN based Anti Coag, Diabetes, CDM, Hypertension, Nail Care, Complex Care Management and AsthmaÂ programs on site daily
* 24/7 RN based telephone call coverage, high-complexity laboratory, state-of-the-art radiology on site
* Great physician culture with strong emphasis on work-life balance
* EPIC electronic medical record
* Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine
* 70 miles east of Duluth, MN; 200 miles northeast of Minneapolis/St.
Paul; 300 miles northeast of Madison
* Ashland population:Â 9,000, regional service area, 64,000
For more information contact:
Nimet Jackson, Physician Recruiter
218-786-1035 â€¢ (fax) 218-722-9952
More Jobs from Essentia Health
- Associate Attorney
- Associate Attorney
- Part-time Associate Attorney
- Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal
- Legal Assistant, Personal Injury (Part-time & Temporary)
- Family Law Paralegal
- Real Estate Associate
- Litigation Paralegal
- Employment Law Litigation Paralegal
- Clinical Assistant - LPN (Radiation Oncology, 1.0 FTE)
- Paramedic - Emergency (1.0 FTE)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (1.0 FTE)
- Lead Teacher Opportunities - Great Benefits and Growth!
- Pharmacist (0.8FTE)
- Assistant Teacher - Grow With Us!
- Medical Laboratory Technician 35033BR (FTE 1.0)
- Assistant Director
- Pharmacy Technician (FTE 1.0)