PHYSICIAN - Family Medicine & Hospitalist, no OB - Grand Rapids - 33138BR
Family Medicine & Hospitalist â€“ No OB
Grand Rapids, MN
The Essentia Primary Care Physician works as a leader of a Care Team.Â Utilizing Essentia Care Processes, the physician works collaboratively with other health care team members to achieve patient care objectives and to provide continuity of care for patients and families.
* We are building a team of 4 MDâ€™s and 4 Nurse Practitioners to inhabit what will be a brand new, 24 exam room, state-of-the-art facility.
* Our Grand Rapids team works in close collaboration with existing Deer River team of 5 MDâ€™s (15 minutes away).
* Physician led practice
* Call = Hospitalist Call.Â 1 week & 1 weekend, every 6 weeks.Â Hospitalists serve as backup after ER docs.
* Clinic work in Grand Rapids.Â Hospitalist work done at Essentia Health, Deer River Hospital; a modern, 20 bed, Critical Access Hospital with 24/7 ER physician coverage and Nurse Triage.
* Hospitalist Coverage 1 week every 6 weeks â€“ done in Deer River.
* Optional Opportunities: ER work, colposcopies, endoscopies, stress tests and EGDâ€™s.
* EPIC electronic medical record
* Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine
* The City of Grand Rapids, on the banks of the Mississippi River, is located approximately 80 miles northwest of Duluth and 175 miles north of the Minneapolis/St.
* Grand Rapids Population = 11,000.
Service Area Population =Â 45,000 (approx.)
* Grand Rapids is in the heart of Minnesotaâ€™s beautiful resort and recreation area.
With abundant park and recreation facilities, Itasca County hosts thousands of tourists each year.
Grand Rapids enjoys a reputation as one of the top cities in per capita retail sales in the state of Minnesota.
* Over 1,000 lakes in this county!
For additional information,Â contact:
Eric Bain, Physician Recruiter
218-786-8427 â€¢ (fax) 218-722-9952
Essentia Grand Rapids Clinic
More Jobs from Essentia Health
- Associate Attorney
- Associate Attorney
- Part-time Associate Attorney
- Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal
- Legal Assistant, Personal Injury (Part-time & Temporary)
- Family Law Paralegal
- Real Estate Associate
- Litigation Paralegal
- Employment Law Litigation Paralegal
- Clinical Assistant - LPN (Radiation Oncology, 1.0 FTE)
- Paramedic - Emergency (1.0 FTE)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (1.0 FTE)
- Lead Teacher Opportunities - Great Benefits and Growth!
- Pharmacist (0.8FTE)
- Assistant Teacher - Grow With Us!
- Medical Laboratory Technician 35033BR (FTE 1.0)
- Assistant Director
- Pharmacy Technician (FTE 1.0)