PHYSICIAN - PM&R - Duluth, MN - 30473BR
PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHABILITATION
* Comprehensive, general PM&R practice with inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation
* Work collaboratively with Neurosurgery, Occupational Medicine, Interventional Pain with the management of patients with acute and chronic spine injuries and with Neurosurgery, Trauma Surgery, Hospitalists, Neurology for hospitalized patients with Trauma or Neurologic impairment.
* Actively involved with the maintenance of a comprehensive spine program within the Essentia Health System
* Practice could include EMGâ€™s
* Outpatient therapy provided by therapists who sub-specialize in neuro, pediatric and musculoskeletal pain.
* Access to a large fitness center.Â We enjoy excellent working relationships with a full continuum of Neuromusculoskeletal of specialists including: Neurosurgery, Neurology, Trauma/Critical Care, Orthopedic Surgery, Interventional Neuroradiology, Interventional Pain and Internal Medicine and all medicine subspecialties
* Regional outreach
* Participation in regular back & neck management conferencing: peer to peer case review
* Assessment and management of patients with long term issues; development of a plan of care in consultation with other specialists
* 32-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit, CARF accredited and sub-accreditations in SCI, TBI, CVA and Pediatrics
* Join a 6-physician practice with 1 Pediatric Physiatrist
* Call 1:6 to 1:7
* BC/BE in PM&R
* Duluth, MN â€“ located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
* 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St.
* Duluth population: 86,000; Regional service area: 460,000
For more information contact:
Nimet Jackson, Physician Recruiter
218-786-1035 â€¢ (fax) 218-722-9952
3rd Street Building - Duluth
More Jobs from Essentia Health
- Associate Attorney
- Associate Attorney
- Part-time Associate Attorney
- Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal
- Legal Assistant, Personal Injury (Part-time & Temporary)
- Family Law Paralegal
- Real Estate Associate
- Litigation Paralegal
- Employment Law Litigation Paralegal
- Clinical Assistant - LPN (Radiation Oncology, 1.0 FTE)
- Paramedic - Emergency (1.0 FTE)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (1.0 FTE)
- Lead Teacher Opportunities - Great Benefits and Growth!
- Pharmacist (0.8FTE)
- Assistant Teacher - Grow With Us!
- Medical Laboratory Technician 35033BR (FTE 1.0)
- Assistant Director
- Pharmacy Technician (FTE 1.0)