Contact Center Generalist
CO-OP Financial ServicesÂ provides technically superior products and services to financial institutions across the nation.
We are seeking a talentedÂ Contact Center Generalist to be responsible for applying knowledge of CO-OP Member Centerâ€™s organization and products in order to provide courteous and efficient service to Credit Union employees and/or Credit Union members.
In addition, the Contact Center Generalist will be accountable for meeting performance targets.
* Takes incoming telephone calls from customers.
Navigates computer systems to properly address customer inquiries.
* Provides information and instruction to customers to facilitate proper resolution to inquiries.
* Resolves problems within bounds of authority or requests assistance from other team members or Team Lead as necessary.
* Inputs necessary information into computer system with information obtained from customers.
* Maintains a high level of service with customers and meets performance targets.
* Develops and maintains productive working relationship with team members.
* Promotes and maintains a positive, professional image of CO-OP Member Center.
* Completes project work as specified by the Team Lead.
* Assists with call overflow from other Contact Center Teams as needed.
* Basic computer skills (i.e., typing- 35 wpm, data entry, Internet navigation, Microsoft Windows and email).
* Basic use of standard office equipment (i.e., telephone, computer).Â
* Clear verbal communication, written communication, and reading comprehension in English .
* Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Ability to accurately interpret information as well as demonstrate problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
* Application of good judgment and decision making.
* Ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team
* Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
* While performing duties of this job, employee is regularly required to do the following: read, write, simple arithmetic ,draw conclusions from written or computer generated materials, analyze data or report information.
If you are highly motivated, team oriented, and would enjoy the diversity of challenges and opportunities, please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
CO-OP Financial Services is the technology engine that provides access and convenience for credit unions.
With over 35 years of credit union service, CO-OP connects credit union members to their accounts through Debit, Credit, ATM, Shared Branching, Member Interaction Services, Mobile, Virtual, and Bill Pay services.
CO-OP serves a total of 3,500 member credit unions, 50 million cardholders, 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs, and more than 5,500 shared branches.
Handling three billion-plus annual transactions, CO-OP is the nationâ€™s largest credit union service o...
- Rate: 32150
- Location: Fort Worth, US-TX
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Administration - Fort Worth, TX
- Contact: Kristie Hernandez
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 2006
- Posted: 2018-01-12 07:21:35 -
- View all Jobs from Administration - Fort Worth, TX
More Jobs from Administration - Fort Worth, TX
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer