HVAC Technical Support Representative
Belimo isÂ a globalÂ leader in the development, production andÂ marketing ofÂ actuator solutions for controlling heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.Â Actuators, control valves and sensors make up the company's core business.
The Technical Support Representative 1 is the primary contact between Belimo and our customers regarding technical questions, quotes, and application support.
COMPANY'S MISSION AND VALUES
The objectives of this position are fully integrated to the objectives of the Companyâ€™s Mission and Values.
It is the responsibility of all employees to perform their duties in accordance with Company Policy.
The Technical Support Representative 1 is part of the Technical Support Team and reports to the Technical Support Team Leader.Â This position bears full responsibility for all agreed upon goals and objectives.
* Support customers with technical questions regarding Belimo product.Â These can include: sizing, selection, troubleshooting, wiring, retro-fit solutions, and competitive cross references.
* Process formal quotations and provide supporting technical documentation to customers.
* Monitor and execute on information contained in the technical support communication mailboxes.
* Receive direct technical correspondence from external customers and Belimo outside sales staff.Â Provide timely responses and assist in closing out any action items from such communications.
* May require data entry of customer purchase orders into the ERP system.Â Order receipt can come in the form of e-mail, fax, or phone.
* Provide same day order confirmations and clarify order discrepancies.
* Processes return material authorizations on specific products, credits/debits, and answering customer questions.
* May need to process expedite requests (red orders or overnight shipments).
* Associates Degree in a technical discipline or an applicable business program certification
* At least 2 years of experience supporting a technical product, preferable an electro-mechanical device.
* A background in supporting manufacturing processes or technical products is required.
* HVAC background considered a plus.
* Proficient typing skills with high level of accuracy.
* Ability to interpret complex business documents including customer purchase orders.
* Ability to professionally communicate with customers both verbally and in writing.
* Proficient use of personal computer, fax machine, and other supporting business equipment is a must.
* High comfort level on use of the Microsoft Suite of products (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
* Experience with Microsoft Lync a plus.
* High degree of time management and organization required.
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills and maintain both a proactive and positive attitude.
* This is a desk-intensive position with scheduled...
More Jobs from BELIMO Aircontrols USA, Inc.
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer