Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals.
Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patientâ€™s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens.
Pallâ€™s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries.
Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles.
Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment.
Pallâ€™s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visit www.pall.com/green.
The Account Manager- Biopharm sells Pall products and services to BioPharmaceutical accounts in assigned sales territory.
Meets or exceeds the territory projections for sales growth.
Provides written and verbal communication covering the status of the territory goals and objectives.
* Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets as assigned by Biopharm management.
Sales targets are achieved via direct sales activity with customers and by working with product line support specialists.
* Establish strong relationships with customer end-users and management to successfully promote Pall technologies and capabilities.
This is achieved through a strategic selling methodology.
* Provide technical support in various process purification technologies to develop and support solutions that meet or exceed the customersâ€™ expectations.
* Position, present and demonstrate Pallâ€™s system and consumable technologies within customer process development and manufacturing groups.
* Coordinate various functional groups within Pall (Pall Advanced Separation Systems, Scientific & Laboratory Services, Marketing, Product Management, Inside Sales, Customer Service, etc.) to assemble and direct an effective team strategy so that customersâ€™ needs are addressed in a timely manner and sales opportunities are won.
* Report and communicate all business opportunities, solution concepts and strategies...
More Jobs from Pall
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer