Make a Lasting Impact
Marketing Intern â€“ Part-time
Â New York, NY
Â At ITHAKA, we are passionate about making a difference in the world.
We impact the lives of millions of people and thousands of institutions every day both in groundbreaking ways and in small ways that mean a lot.
Role and Responsibilities
ITHAKA is searching for a part-time Marketing Intern to be a part of our team in New York.
As a marketing intern, you will engage in all facets of marketing from digital marketing to product and design.
Our interns are an integral part of our Institutional Marketing Teamâ€™s audience development work.
Weâ€™ll be relying on you to research faculty members for important quarterly marketing campaigns both within and outside of the United States, and to update information that lives within our customer relationship management (CRM) database and that is relied on by our team and colleagues throughout our organization.
You will also be involved with various projects, including email, display advertising, demand generation, and product marketing.
This is a paid internship based in New York City that runs January 2018 through June 2018.
Specifically, you will have responsibilities in the following areas:
Audience Development Research:
You will play an important role in ensuring we are reaching the most relevant audiences for our services.
As such you will be responsible for our Institutional Marketing Data Research Project which includes:
* Conduct online research of academic institutions and specific program areas
* Add data to our CRM database, following formatting guidelines
* Carry out customer list comparisons to identify cross-selling opportunities
* International audience development through understanding the important conferences and conventions that occur
* Work closely withÂ product marketing managers to learn the KPI-driven approach to creating and implementing cross-channel marketing plans
* Update and help proof content across web properties
Our organization and this role are unique and will provide you with an opportunity few other places can offer, including:
* Â Being welcomed as a valued member of our marketing team.
We are a collaborative, friendly group of people who thrive on enthusiasm and learning.
* Gaining and refining important project management, digital, and data management skills, while having the opportunity to manage end-to-end projects.
* Learning about the education, nonprofit, and publishing industries -- getting to work with some of the people shaping their future.
* Having autonomy and accountability for the projects you own.
This role is fantastic for someone looking to develop and bolster experience in both data research and digital marketing
You will report to the Assistant Director, Product and Event Marketing and work closely with members of the product marketing and marketing operations groups.
Skills, Experience, a...
More Jobs from Ithaka Harbors, Inc
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer