Billing Account Specialist
THIS IS NOT A JOBâ€¦THIS IS PRACTICE VELOCITYÂ
Imagine working for a nationally recognized software company in a state-of-the-art facility that rivals those in Silicon Valley.
Imagine working for a progressive employer who actually believes in a work/life balance.
Â Imagine being part of an energetic team and having fun with teammates while you work.
Â Imagine a transparent management team that not only makes employees aware of the health of the company, but encourages them to think and act as owners.
Â Imagine being part of a company where the culture is so bright and full of life that employees are encouraged to get out of their seats and dance!
This is not a dream.
Â You can have all thatâ€”and moreâ€”at Practice Velocity.
Â Check out our Facebook page to see what the buzz is all about.
Â This is the type of employer youâ€™ve heard aboutÂ but didnâ€™t think youâ€™d get a chance to work for.
This is Practice Velocity!
The Billing Account Specialistâ€™s primary functions are to answer incoming client support requests, share financial information during monthly scheduled calls, and handle new customer setup and installation.
This individual must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as they will be interacting with external clients, internal users, and management via phone and email.Â This individual must be a highly motivated, flexible self-starter who can work and respond in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Operate as the lead contact, providing customer service support to PV Billing clients.
* Building and maintaining strong, long-standing relationships with PV Billing clients.
* Liaison between clients and internal teams, ensuring timely and successful delivery of information or service according to client needs.
* Responsible for the setup of new clients, which includes making sure all necessary set up documents are received and signed off on by the client, as well as review of items entered by PV to ensure correct set up.
* Responsible for weekly and bi-weekly update sent to clients.
* Assist with creating and maintaining client fee schedules.
* Research and maintain state specific guidelines pertaining to where to send claims for the large three payers (BCBS, Medicare, and Medicaid), if claims agreement is required, provider number requirements, claim format requirements, etc.
* Responsible for timely provider set ups including loading provider numbers.
Includes releasing claims as appropriate and notifying PV to proceed with claims agreement (tracking until resolved).
* Maintaining various client spreadsheets.
* Communicate key Accounts Receivable information on a monthly basis.
* Documentation of communications with clients as required by PV Billing.
* Assists the Billing Account Assistant as needed.
* Responsible for the timely addition/update and accuracy of a variety of information, such as Fee Schedu...
More Jobs from PV Services Group, LLC
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer