Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we believe our employees are our biggest asset.
We need leaders who will provide guidance and education, as well as ensure organizational policies and procedures are understood and followed.
As the Personnel Supervisor, you will also communicate new organizational goals, along with the appropriate action plans for implementation.
We know that setting our employees up for success is the best way to ensure a brighter future for them and XPO.Â
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What youâ€™ll do on a typical day:
* Provide employee relations guidance to employees and advice to management within scope of position; identify and actively respond with sensitivity to the needs of customers, employees, and business unit managers
* Ensure compliance with State and Federal laws and regulations; review and understand recent and changing employment-related laws and guidelines, and communicate them to employees
* Communicate, interpret, and administer updated HR policies and procedures; ensure fair, equitable, and consistent application of all XPO LTL (Less-than-Truckload) policies and procedures
* Communicate benefit information to employees based upon company handbook policies and procedures
* Assist with investigating a variety of employee-related issues, incidents, and complaints; resolve disputes and recommend appropriate/remedial action(s)
* Assist in developing and implementing programs regarding HR policies, procedures, and information
* Support recruiting team and HR managers by developing requisitions, scheduling interviews, presenting offers, facilitating candidate logistics, scheduling onboarding, and administering the training/orientation process
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, youâ€™ll need:
* Bachelorâ€™s degree in Human Resources and 2-4 years HR Generalist experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Knowledge of basic business and customer service principles including planning and organizing, resource management, and leadership skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
* Availability to work an occasional weekend, and occasionally travel outside the area, including some overnight stays
Itâ€™d be great if you also have:
* Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification
* Ability to handle sensitive, moderately complex, and confidential information
* Excellent verbal and written communication, listening and comprehension skills
* Ability to present and communicate information and ideas in a clear and understandable manner
* Excellent strategic thinking and planning/facilitation abilit...
More Jobs from XPO Logistics Truckload Inc
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer