Dispatcher - Nashville
Hiller Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electrical was recently named the fifth fastest-growing private company in Middle Tennessee and is expanding our teams, products, services and infrastructure to optimize the customer experience.
The position of the dispatcher is to coordinate appointments for technicians at customer sites to maximize productivity and be the liaison between the company, technician and customer and to deliver exceptional customer service reflective of Hillerâ€™s values.
* Dispatch technicians to service calls and maintain technician schedules.
* Prioritize calls according to customer and/or operational need.
* Coordinate and maintain on call schedules for technicians and after hours procedures.
* Schedule calls, enter service calls, and debrief with technicians.
* Maintain complete, accurate and updated information in the customer database.
* Effectively manage conflict resolution with customers through clear communication, addressing all concerns, questions, or problems expediently.
* Promptly report any service issues to the appropriate leader to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
* Address all concerns, questions and problems from customers and technicians.
Utilize clear communication to manage conflict resolution.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Minimum of 2 years prior industry experience in dispatch and coordination preferred.
* Basic computer skills including Word, Excel, and any other software used by the company.
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
* Geographical knowledge of service area and/or map reading skills.
* Ability to work extended hours, nights or weekends.
* High School diploma or GED required.
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Long & Short Term Disability
* Company paid Life Insurance Policy
* Spouse and dependent Life Insurance Policies
* 401k matching
* Flex Spending Accounts - Medical and Dependent Care
* Alfac Plans
* Company paid vacation/holidays
* Direct Deposit
* Weekly paychecks
Everyone is required to submit to a pre-employment background check, MVR check and drug screen prior to job offer.
Hiller is an EEOC company.
Visit our website at www.happyhiller.com or www.hillerishiring.com for more information.
More Jobs from HILLER LLC
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer