Customer Service Representative- Nashville
Hiller Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electrical was recently named the fifth fastest-growing private company in Middle Tennessee and is expanding our teams, products, services and infrastructure to optimize the customer experience.
The position of Customer Service is to deliver exceptional customer service reflective of Hillerâ€™s values by ensuring that the first interaction with the customer exceeds their expectations in terms of service quality and to provide options for service appointments and meet performance metrics required by the company.
* Respond to incoming customer calls with curtesy, offering appointment windows and requested lead times.
* Engage in outbound calling to secure the appropriate amount of scheduled calls and club memberships required for a successful service operation.
* Follows Customer Care â€œCall Scriptâ€ for quality and efficient responses to customers.
* Maintain required daily call counts to meet daily, weekly and monthly quotas.
* Maintain complete, accurate and updated information in the customer database.
* Ensure â€œClub Membershipsâ€ are renewed and preventative maintenance appointments are scheduled for technicians.
* Work with Dispatch to schedule service calls and debrief technicians with accurate customer information.
* Effectively manage conflict resolution with customers through clear communication, addressing all concerns, questions, or problems expediently.
* Promptly report any service issues to the appropriate leader to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Prior call center experience preferred.
* Basic computer skills including Word, Excel, and any other software used by the company.
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
* Geographical knowledge of service area and/or map reading skills.
* Ability to work extended hours, nights or weekends.
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Long & Short Term Disability
* Company paid Life Insurance Policy
* Spouse and dependent Life Insurance Policies
* 401k matching
* Flex Spending Accounts - Medical and Dependent Care
* Alfac Plans
* Company paid vacation/holidays
* Direct Deposit
* Weekly paychecks
Everyone is required to submit to a pre-employment background check, MVR check and drug screen prior to job offer.
Hiller is an EEOC company.
Visit our website at www.happyhiller.com or www.hillerishiring.com for more information.
More Jobs from HILLER LLC
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer