Regional Training Coordinator
Management Concepts is seeking a Regional Coordinator to oversee the implementation and operations of regional personnel assigned to Military installations in order to support the Military Servicesâ€™ Transition Assistance Program (TAP).
This individual is responsible for the daily oversight and management of multiple locations/installations where Facilitators/Instructors conduct in-person training for separating and retiring Active and Reserve Military personnel and their spouses who are transitioning from the Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, and United States Coast Guard.
The goal of these workshops is to equip transitioning service members, their spouses, and Veterans with the skills needed to secure meaningful and successful careers in the civilian labor force.
Dependent upon service, installation, number of transitioning Service Members, this individual will oversee daily operations to include the scheduling and execution of all events:
* Three-day, Career Transition/Employment Workshopsâ€”mandatory for all separating/retiring Service Members
* Two-day, Career Technical Training Workshopsâ€”an optional course for those Service Members who are interested in pursuing technical or vocational training to assist in obtaining their career goals
* One-on-one employment counseling and assistance
* Surge workshops with less than 30 daysâ€™ notice
The Regional Coordinator is responsible for relationship management with multiple stakeholders, risk management, data entry, and reporting.
Provides direct support to the Project Manager to develop and execute planned activities to meet cost, schedule, technical performance, and quality objectives.
Manages analysis, development, and submission of deliverables and recurring reports.
May also serve as a facilitator/instructor delivering established curriculum, training tools, and ensuring course content and delivery methods follow established training objectives.
Veterans and Veteran Spouses are encouraged to apply.
* Must be a U.S.
citizen with the ability to enter U.S.
This may require passing and maintaining a background check.
* Support T3 virtual and in-person sessions for up to 25 facilitators/instructors at various domestic and overseas locations.
* Oversees and manages at personnel at multiple locations/installations
* Maintains a close network with TAP-related stakeholders and resources Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment, Director of Veterans and Training Services (DVETS), Installation TAP Managers, Veterans Service Organizations (VSOs), local employers, etc.
* Assigns personnel to various workshops to ensure 100% coverage of all Service requests for TAP support
* Coordinates class/workshop schedules with local TAP Managers to identify and executive all change requests
* Monitor logistic requirements for assigned personnel to ensure successful delivery of curricula to includ...
More Jobs from Management Concepts, inc.
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer