This position is for a global investment publication.Â
You will play a key role in the growing Audience Growth team at one of the worlds leading publishers.Â
Their work is about driving the loyalty, engagement and expansion of our audiences the lifeblood of any news organization sitting at the intersection between marketing, editorial, customer insights, tech and product.Â
Understanding how content travels and how we maximize visbility of their content in search is the cornerstone of your work, from which you will derive rich and actionable insights that inform their product direction and editorial strategies.Â
Growth is your north star.
Constant monitoring and optimization are your mantras.
You are goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills.
You will ultimately aid the publication's award-winning content be discoverable in a digital world.
Your expertise is in SEO and content strategy, with analytical skills, excellent verbal and communication skills.
Having a sensibility towards UX & UI is also a plus.
And if you can also front-end code like a wizard, you may just be the unicorn they are looking for.Â
* Work with Audience Growth Managers to analyze, recommend and implement SEO strategies to meet growth targets across Dow Jones Media Group properties.Â
* Conduct periodic keyword research, technical and content audits and competitor analysis to discover new SEO opportunities.Â
* Assume a cross functional role, working with product, marketing, tech and design teams to test and execute initiatives across several global properties.Â
* Uncover seasonal and topical trends that will help inform editorial content strategy.Â
* Optimize web pages for copy, metadata, internal and external links and landing pages for Search.Â
* Increase the visibility and knowledge of SEO within the global organization including preparing and presenting SEO best practices and helping define SEO as a KPI for all relevant teams.Â
* Analyze, track and report on overall natural search performance and initiatives.Â
* You will participate in our newly formed Growth Academy, a series of growth lectures focused on all the different growth levers.Â
* To work with stakeholders and suppliers to share knowledge of SEO best practices, and to clearly communicate priorities.Â
* To train key operational partners on self-service analytics platforms.Â
* Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.Â
* Carry out technical SEO reviews / audits, focusing on both on-page and off-page SEO deliver technical documentation for on-site recommendations.
* Minimum 3 years of experience implementing SEO strategies and managing SEO programs, with proven ability as a self-starter.Â
* BA/BS in Marketing, Computer Science, or relevant field with a strong understanding of Search.Â
* Â Deep understanding of s...
More Jobs from Investment Media Publication
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer