Tire and Lube Technician
We are committed to go above and beyond our customersâ€™ expectations and provide the greatest value possible.
We conduct our business with honesty and integrity while providing friendly and professional service.
Moreover, weâ€™re committed to our employees and continuously improving on doing what it takes to gain the loyalty of our team members.
Jack Williams Tire Co., one of the areaâ€™s oldest, most trusted, and growing companies, is seeking tire and lube technicians from all skill levels that have the desire to work in a clean, modern, professional, fast paced environment.
As a company, we are passionate about providing world-class customer service and providing trusted high quality professional repairs and maintenance.
Responsibilities of the position include:
* Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters
* Install batteries
* Install and perform tire maintenance
* Road test vehicles
* Install and perform tire maintenance and repairs
We are committed to keeping your skills sharp and your career progressing, with advanced company-paid instruction for State Inspection and ASE Certification training.
Jack Williams Tire offers competitive compensation (including hourly rate and commission) and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
â€¢ Paid ASE Certifications
â€¢ Paid PA State Inspection & Air Conditioning Licenses
â€¢ Medical coverage, including prescription
â€¢ Dental plan
â€¢ Vision insurance
â€¢ Employee Discounts
â€¢ 401(k) with match
â€¢ Paid holidays
â€¢ Paid Time Off and more!
â€¢ Company paid life insurance, short term disability, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
Qualifications and Job Requirements
* Strong customer-service focus
* Attention to detail and quality orientation
* Highly reliable, dependable, and punctual (Our great service depends on it!)
* The ability to work +/- 40 hours per week
* A valid driverâ€™s license is a must
* Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check
If you meet the qualifications listed above, possess a positive attitude and are motivated to advance your career with an automotive service industry leader who puts their team members first, please, apply today!
More Jobs from JACK WILLIAMS TIRE COMPANY INC
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer