Senior Global Marketing Director
Director, Global Marketing is responsible for overseeing Breast Health Screening strategies and activities required to fulfill our vision of globally transforming patient care through insight-driven, innovative solutions.
This leadership position is responsible for all aspects of customer and patient-focused solutions by delivering timely and innovative products, programs and partnerships that exceed our customers' expectations and enable improved clinical and economic outcomes.
This position will manage the Breast Health Screening marketing team, be accountable for execution and achievement of strategic plans, and oversee upstream and downstream marketing activities.
The candidate will be a strong people leader who will lead, manage and coach the Breast Health Screening marketing organization and develop best-in-class marketing talent.Â This position is highly visible internally and externally in representation of the Breast Health business.
* Marketing Functional Excellence â€“ Develop, direct and execute the global Breath Health Screening long-term marketing plans that achieve our long-term strategic plan.
Oversee all aspects of marketing functional excellence, brand development, customer insight development, products, promotion/messaging, executing through the field organization, pricing, customer acquisition and retention tactics.
Responsible for direct-to-patient marketing initiatives as well as clinician and economic buyer strategies.
Collaborates very closely with Market Insights, Sales, National Accounts, Healthcare Economics and Medical Education in the execution of the marketing plans.Â
* Portfolio Management â€“ Responsible for portfolio management including customer need identification, opportunity assessment and prioritization, new product launches, product end of life plans, and new business models leading to a strategic product roadmap for the Screening portfolio.
Oversee the development and execution of the product marketing launch plans required for the successful introduction of new products.
Ensure the coordination of marketing initiatives, programs, and product launches on a global basis, ensuring market, company and product readiness.
Collaborates closely with R&D and cross-functional partners supporting new product development and launch.
* Talent Management â€“ Attract, hire, and develop marketing talent and leadership capability.Â Manage succession planning and employee development to ensure a strong talent pipeline for all key positions within the Breast Health marketing organizations.
Lead by example through objective setting, performance management, regular communication and feedback, staff development, and appropriate rewards/recognition.
* Strategic Planning â€“ Develop, direct and execute the global Breast Health Screening annual business plan.
Ensure that the Breast Health Screening marketing plans, programs, revenue and expense goals are achieved.Â Contribute as a k...
More Jobs from Hologic
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer