Consultant Payroll Project/Training PSJH
Joseph HealthÂ is calling a Consultant Payroll Project/Training in Renton, WA.
We are seeking a Consultant Payroll Project/Training to support the Director, Payroll Integration & Acquisitions in developing, managing and delivering the Payroll/Kronos training program across Providence and affiliates.
In this position you will:
* Be a team collaborator with good interpersonal skills to interact with Core Leaders and Caregivers.
* Be responsible for team project work planning and scheduling in collaboration with the Director, Payroll Integration & Acquisitions.
* Communicate effectively with business users and technical teams to compile training material.
* Monitor and manage change control of the training documentation.
* Plan schedule and maintain the training sessions to align with the overall project plan.
* Work closely with all service line project leadership to provide an integrated training plan and methods specific to service line requirements.
* Actively support and incorporate the mission and core values into daily activities.
* Build effective working relations with cross functional teams and across all service areas.
* Be a team player willing to go the extra mile to help achieve the Project goals.
Required qualifications for this position include:
* Bachelorâ€™s Degree in business, information systems or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 3 years of prior experience in HR/payroll laws across multiple states.
* 3 years of prior experience in Project Management and training.
* Position may travel up to 75% of time supporting all Providence organization and affiliates.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Experience in providing training to both large groups as well as focused groups.
* Experience in a healthcare organization.
* 3 years of payroll processing using an automated time and attendance system.
Joseph Health (SJH) is an integrated healthcare delivery system sponsored by the St.
Joseph Health Ministry and organized into three regions: Northern California, Southern California, West Texas/Eastern New Mexico.
SJH provides a full range of care from facilities including 14 acute care hospitals, home health agencies, hospice care, outpatient services, skilled nursing facilities, community clinics, and physician organizations.
SJH maintains a 'continuum of care,' matched to the diverse needs of the urban centers, smaller cities and rural communities in three states
For the third year in a row in 2009, the Gallup Organization awarded St.
Joseph Health its highest honor - the Great Workplace Award.
SJH provides exceptional benefits, opportunities for advancement and relocation within the system.
Joseph Health is comprised of four core values: Service, Excellence, Dignity, and Justice are the guiding principles of all we do.
Excellent compensation program and benefits provided.
Joseph Health (SJH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, St.
Joseph Health (SJH) complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Positions specified as â€œon call, per diemâ€ refers to employment consisting of shifts scheduled on as â€œas needed basisâ€ to fill in for staff vacancies.
More Jobs from St. Joseph Health System
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer