Sr. Manager, Payroll Integration PSJH
Joseph HealthÂ is calling a Sr.
Manager, Payroll Integration in Renton, WA.
We are seeking a Sr.
Manager, Payroll Integration to responsible for delivering business value through effective management of a team that is responsible for: multiple large and small acquisitions, integrations, complex payroll programs and business analysis, integration of processes, people and technology into the payroll structure.Â The Senior Manager serves as a key member of our Payroll Integration and Acquisition team with a focus on the following areas:Â Acquisition project planning and integration management, HR integrations, System wide payroll standardization efforts, Creating / maintaining Payroll Service Delivery model materials and training, Payroll project and program management, Payroll Operations, and Payroll Business Analysis.
This position requires an operational background in Payroll as it has operational responsibility for Payroll technologies (Lawson, Kronos, Concur) and the Payroll Service Delivery Model.
This position will make recommendations around Payroll best practices associated with integration and will be a key maintainer of the Payroll Integration approach.
Additionally, the Sr Manager is responsible for managing the work activity of analysts and teams.Â The Sr Manager will provide leadership, coaching, strategic direction, work assignments, facilitation, communication, project structure/plans, and technical expertise.Â Â Finally, as an objective internal consulting team member, the position will work across all payroll functions and often serve as the â€œglueâ€ connecting payroll centers of expertise, transactional services (Payroll and HR), and local departments in the application of the Payroll Service Delivery Model.
The Sr Manager will perform all duties in a manner that promotes operational and project team success and reflects the PSJH mission, philosophy, and core values.
In this position you will:
* Lead integration planning for both internal (internal transformation) and external (acquisitions, affiliations, joint ventures, managed services agreements) integrations.
* Develop strategies and processes supporting employee transitions using a common set of integration guidelines to ensure caregivers are treated consistently and within the mission and core values of Providence St.
Joseph and affiliations.
* Maintain payroll operational responsibility in the areas of Payroll technology and Payroll Service Delivery Model.
* Effectively lead a team of analysts, consultants and trainers in relation to Payroll Integrations.
* Effectively lead integration activities, program or initiatives working with member from multiple organizations, cross-functional team(s) and key leadership within a matrix management organization.
* Manage all aspects of large, diverse and complex programs in the areas of acquisitions, affiliations; technology, physician practice implementations; quality improvement and othe...
More Jobs from St. Joseph Health System
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer