The Account Executive is the primary strategic and relationship client advisor role for Homecare Homebase.
This individual provides strategic alignment of the Homecare Homebase Expansion and Retention objectives within each assigned account.
The Account Executive is also responsible for developing and maintaining c-suite and senior-level relationships for assigned accounts and working collaboratively with the assigned Customer Experience Manager to ensure consistent demonstration of value-add.Â
The Account Executive role is focused on achieving outstanding client satisfaction & reference-ability ratings, user adoption and relationship expansion, and account retention.
* Creation and management of annual account plans focused on Account Retention long term, Expansion of new business and Expansion of c-suite and senior level account relationships.
Account plans should include at a minimum:
+ Clientâ€™s Annual strategic objectives
+ Homecare Homebaseâ€™s strategic objectives and quarterly tactics to grow new sales
+ Homecare Homebaseâ€™s strategic objectives and quarterly tactics to expand relationships
+ Homecare Homebaseâ€™s calendar of events for quarterly meetings and relationship building events
* Collaboration with Sales on development, management and execution of Pipeline supporting quarterly and annual new business closure.
* Management and execution of client organization chart from CEO down to VP level identifying:
+ Current relationship status
+ Current Homecare Homebaseâ€™s support status
+ Up keep of tactics to engage all and neutralize any negative client individuals
* Ensure the overall quality of all account engagements, applying knowledge of industry trends and best practices and suggesting alternative solutions/approach when appropriate in order to meet client objectives most effectively.
* Establish & maintain a clear understanding of the clientâ€™s business in order to drive continued utilization and adoption of Homecare Homebase solutions for assigned account(s).
+ Facilitation of training & user outreach campaigns tailored to solutions implemented and account user-base.
+ Identification of adoption barriers and threats, and creating actionable and measureable plans to proactively address.
+ Establishing new relationships within the user community and ensuring regular touch points with existing users.
+ Understanding and appreciation of operations roadmap, priorities and key operational activities for assigned account(s), which will be managed by the Customer Experience Manager
* Point of contact for Client Senior Leadership escalations.
All issues should be collaboratively reviewed by Customer Experience Manager, Director of Client Services, and AVP of Client Services.
* Contributes to contract, statement of work, and change order documentation wit...
More Jobs from Homecare_Homebase LLC
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer