Head of Global Instructional Design
Do you see yourself asÂ a Global Head of Instructional Design?
What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU.
At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do.
And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Job Summary â€“ (Role Summary)
The Global Head of Instructional Design will create a dedicated instructional design team at IHG to resource the creation of new learning content for existing and new channels enabled by the learning technology upgrade, optimize the curriculum framework, build out training design standards of excellence for the entire business, and leverage learner experience and content creation best practice to establish learning pathways and curriculum strategies for priority content and audience areas.
Align global, and local learning content creation approach and solutions and lead the content creation team for Global Learning COE.
Oversee the design and development of performance enhancing training programs and tools across all regions and stakeholder areas.
Manage production of training materials when vendors are involved.Â Function as subject matter expert for instructional design and learner experience.Â Expected outcomes include improvement in speed, consistency, and quality of content creation/instructional design, improved learning COE service level perception by regional and global stakeholders and compliance with new ways of working across learning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Selection and implementation of IHG instructional design tools, systems, and processes
* Development of IHG instructional design standards of excellence
* Oversee development of strategy to store, distribute and implement IHG content creation/training design standards of excellence across all of IHG.
* Development of vendor management approach across all IHG for content creation tools and content creation providers.
* Oversee creation and execution of strategy to optimize curriculum and learning pathways for priority content and audiences.
* Develop learner experience strategies influencing content creation and channel selection for learning interventions.
* Lead annual content and audience prioritization process for learning.
* Oversee creation and maintenance of training materials using established training methodology including both participant and leader formats, in accordance with all regions and stakeholder specifications (such as Instructor led workshops, e-learning, virtual learning, mobile learning, gamification, video, etc.).
* Identification, interpretation and implementation of key external benchmarks, leading learning design and learner experience trends and best practice that can be applied to IHG learning solutions.
* Direct the...
More Jobs from IHG
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer