Assistant Vice President of Global Diversity and Inclusion
Are you ready to explore the corporate side of retail? Then try TJX on for size.
Youâ€™ll join a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S.
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story.
We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support them by making TJX a terrific place to work.
We are committed to leveraging the differences among our Associates, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that they bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
The AVP, Global Diversity and Inclusion will partner with leadership across the organization to develop a global diversity and inclusion strategy that is executed at the divisional level by leaders, managers and Associates.
The global diversity and inclusion strategy built by the AVP, Global Diversity and Inclusion will equip leaders, managers and Associates with tools and personal support necessary to create an inclusive workplace culture.
The AVP, Global Diversity and Inclusion is a part of the TJX Organizational Development (OD) Center of Expertise, and will apply their experience in diversity and inclusion through an OD framework which includes a focus on organizational consulting, planning, solution development and effective change execution.
The essential elements of the roadmap will include programs and initiatives designed to ensure:
* Leadership and organizational awareness of diversity and inclusion
* Diversity and inclusion learning/training for managers and Associates
* A focus on diverse talent management
* TJXâ€™s commitment to diversity and inclusion in the community
* Measurement and reporting
* Leadership and Organizational Awareness: the divisions of TJX â€“ TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post, TJX Europe, TJX Canada, and TJX Australia - are all unique and will require an approach to diversity and inclusion that is consistent with their brand.
This element of the roadmap will reflect how a global approach is executed at a divisional level.
Diversity and Inclusion learning for managers and Associates
Themes such as cultural awareness, unconscious bias, micro-inequities and manager accountability will need to be included in the learning curriculum.
A focus on diverse talent management
Effective talent management is an essential responsibility of all TJX managers.
The diversity and inclusion strategy will provide tools and practices that broaden this element to include a focus on diversity and inclusion in talent management.
Additionally, the diversity and inclusion roadmap will reinforce the role of Associate Resource Groups (ARGs) as a critical component of talent development and advancement for diverse talent.
TJXs commitment to diversity and inclusion in the community
The roadmap will reveal the exter...
More Jobs from The TJX Companies,Inc.
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer