Technical Trainer (Construction Equipment)
NMC has served customers with equipment and service solutions since 1938.
Today, our company remains customer-focused by providing a comprehensive line of product sales, parts, rental and services vital to the construction, power generation, material handling, on-highway truck, agriculture and railroad industries.
Whether itâ€™s Caterpillar equipment or another leading equipment manufacturer, NMC continually forges new solutions to meet the changing needs of its customers.Â NMC continues to take pride in developing strong relationships with customers and our employees.
These personal connections cultivate growth and success â€“ and they are the strength of NMC.
It is this strength which will move NMC into tomorrow.
The Technical Talent Development Specialist is responsible for designing, developing, coordinating and delivering equipment-related learning interventions to technicians to provide a basic to advanced foundation for practical application and skill development in testing, diagnosing, and repairing equipment and engines through classroom instruction, demonstrations and mock-up simulations.
Focus is on all technical development including, but not limited to: foundational systems (electrical, electronic, hydraulic, powertrain, and AC); new product introduction; heavy equipment; trucks and engines (electrical, diagnostic, on highway powertrains, emission solutions); failure analysis and salvage guidelines; and customer solutions training.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
* Delivers multiple equipment and systems training programs in areas including theory, diagnosis, service, safety, applied failure analysis and testing, ensuring learning of fundamental skills, knowledge and practical.
Facilitates learning in classroom, on-the-job and electronic settings, managing all aspects of the learning environment.
* Designs and develops training courses, including course content, instructorâ€™s guides, training aids, handouts, hands-on activities and assessments.
Revises existing courses and updates materials, based on changes in technology and equipment.
* Collaborates with product support management, technical communicators, manufacturer representatives, service managers, and branch managers to ensure training needs are being met and establish training objectives focusing on competencies and increased productivity and business unit goals.
* Coordinates class rosters, schedules, equipment, facilities and evaluation data related to courses delivered and other activities related to area of expertise and utilizes the CAT Dealer Performance Center (DPC) and SuccessFactors (SF) learning management system.
* Keeps current on specific areas of expertise, to remain a subject-matter expert within area of specialization; participates in independent study, coursework and on-the-job activities relevant to area of specialty, including one-on-one consultation with active technicians.
* May perform other duties as required and...
More Jobs from Nebraska Machinery Company
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer