Director of Business Development, Raleigh
BSA LifeStructures is a well-established and leading Architecture and Engineering firm which specializes in Healthcare, Higher Education and Research Facility design.
We have offices in Austin, Atlanta, Denver, Indianapolis, Kansas City, St.
Louis and Raleigh.
We are currently seeking a Director of Business Development for our Raleigh, NC location.
The purpose of this position is to establish and execute business development and client/project pursuit programs and capture plans; to implement BSA LifeStructures policies and procedures within the region; and to identify and pursue unique opportunities pertaining to the regional studio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Understand and promote the brand of BSA LifeStructures and the firmâ€™s multi-disciplinary services.
Become familiar with business development goals for the region and for each service within the region.
Understand the firmâ€™s position in the regional market and the unique strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the Regional Office.
Meet sales targets within the healing, learning and discovery market segments as outlined in the annual strategic business development plan and support the National Market Leaders on national goals.
* Lead the Regional Office business development efforts.
Set client acquisition, client to capture plans and project pursuit goals with the Regional Director in the healing, learning and discovery market segments in alignment with the firmâ€™s annual strategic business plan include measurable targets and Key Performance Indicators.
* Conduct ongoing market and client research to know and monitor the growth potential in the market and the surrounding area.
* Implement and execute capture plans and business development activities within the primary business development and market focus of the regional office in conjunction with the Regional Director, as well as outside this primary focus area when requested.
* Develop and execute capture plans for pursuits.
Build relationships with target firms and existing clients to be on the front end of potential work.
Continue building the connection throughout the life cycle of the client relationship introducing and interjecting Seller Doers when appropriate.
* Develop strategic partnerships with organizations, associations and non-competing firms to increase the firmâ€™s brand and reputation in the area.
* Identify and develop business and pursuit opportunities outside the annual strategic business development plan that are consistent with the firmâ€™s mission and open doors for the regional offices.
* Represent the firm and the Regional Office at trade shows, conferences and in the community.
Maintain active membership and participation in necessary organizations to foster networking opportunities and the creation of prospects leading to client acquisition.
* Assist regional team members and Seller Doers with the creati...
More Jobs from BSA LifeStructures Inc.
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer