Mgr, Talent Acquistion Intergrated Solutions PSJH
Joseph HealthÂ is calling a Manager, Talent Acquisition Integrated Solutions in Irvine, CA.
We are seeking a Manager, Talent Acquisition Integrated Solutions to provide strategic leadership and consultation to leaders on enabling enterprise hiring strategies, solutions, systems, processes, change management, programs, and operations that are integrated and effective.
He or she will deliver results through a team of subject matter experts in recruiting, solutions, technologies, programs, and shared services, that enable the attraction, assessment and hiring of talent.Â He or she will partner with cross functional leaders to design, implement and manage cohesive, integrated hiring solutions, programs and process improvement to support the Talent Acquisition teams with filling 35,000+ positions a year at PSJH and develop strategic solutions to enable the Talent Acquisition function to achieve critical business outcomes through hiring strategies and solutions.Â He or she will plan and operationalize strategies across the system and across the solutions team with an integrated approach.Â He or she will design and develop portfolio project management infrastructure to support multiple complex initiatives, programs, projects and solutions within Talent Acquisition and design, lead and project manage the overall merger and acquisition strategy and work streams specific to each area of integration.
He or she will apply strategic business and process operations, consulting perspectives, portfolio project management methodology and leadership skills to deliver critical initiatives on-time, within budget, and with high customer satisfaction and lead cross-functional, complex initiatives and teams comprised of Providence St Joseph Health and all affiliates.Â
In this position you will:
* Directly lead Supervisors, Leads, and program professionals and indirectly lead managers, supervisors and recruiting professionals to meet hiring objectives; serve as trusted advisor to business executives and collaborates with leadership stakeholders to ensure areas of accountability are focused successfully on the most critical needs of the organization.Â
* Operate in alignment with an integrated talent management and total rewards approach to deliver holistic talent strategies that enable the business to leverage their talent as a competitive advantage; lead consulting and change management efforts to achieve adoption and outcomes especially for complex or critical issues.Â
* Be accountable for setting vision and ensuring high qualities and standards for HR and TA service delivery; determine implications of changing business needs and recommends actions to be taken.Â Â
* Provide leadership and direction to the organization to meet the staffing strategies and priorities; provide strategic direction, staffing expertise, and advice and counsel to both human resources and senior management leaders within the organization on a variety of talen...
More Jobs from St. Joseph Health System
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer