Email Customer Service Representative Level 1
Training Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4pm.Â Once training over, 40 hrs will be required a week, along with a every 3rd week-end rotation
Assists the customer with subscription concerns over the Internet to ensure client and customer satisfaction.
* Receives and interprets customer inquiries and/or complaints via email and responds to customer using a PC while performing searches/look-ups and account maintenance to customer accounts according to established departmental policy.
* Determines the best method to assist customer and resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction, according to department guidelines and/or client specifications.
* Reads, interprets and maintains current information on client specific data by utilizing various resources including publisher screens, memos and websites.
* Displays friendly, courteous, cooperative and professional behavior to all levels of employees, vendors, clients and customers in a team environment.
* Informs management of complaint trends, distribution problems and/or feedback from customers.
* Maintains confidentiality of CDS GlobalÂ and its clients' proprietary information.
* Reacts professionally to change and remains productive.
* Continually performs and meets performance standards of this position.
* Adheres to CDS Global policies
* Follows all CDS Global's ergonomic and safety policies
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Minimum qualifications:
oÂ Â Â Minimum typing requirements of 25 wpm.
(Typing test required)
oÂ Â Â Average PC knowledge and skills.
oÂ Â Â Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
oÂ Â Â Ability to analyze, interpret and process data.
oÂ Â Â Ability to perform simple math skills.
oÂ Â Â Ability to problem solve.
oÂ Â Â Good attention to detail.
oÂ Â Â Average organizational skills.
oÂ Â Â Ability to make independent decisions
More Jobs from CDS Global US
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer