Marketing Specialist II
If you have what it takes to become part of the Vistra Energy family and would like to start a promising career with a global leader, take a look at the exciting employment opportunities that are currently available and apply online.
The Marketing Specialist, Brand and Content Management supports the development and deployment of programs and communications designed to improve consumer experiences and build the TXU Energy brand, ensuring consumers feel supported, assured and worry-free.
* Develop messaging that supports consistent brand positioning and differentiation across channels, including understanding messaging needs that are unique to specific customer groups and channels and how the channels work together to support the overall content strategy.
* Develop and recommend contextually relevant communications that help TXU Energy connect with customers across the customer lifecycle.
* Maintain a keen understanding of the marketplace and our competitive positioning in order to define new areas of messaging and content needs.
* Work closely with Consumer Insights to develop a deep understanding of key consumer groups and how they interact with us.
Use this knowledge to create engaging content and identify opportunities to create more useful communications.
* Participate in the continual refinement of key selling messages based on learnings and updates from research, competitive intelligence, customer service, etc.
* Conduct brand review of external communications, suggesting improvements that present a consistent brand personality and experience across all channels.
* Assist in developing, launching and managing key brand activities that foster employee engagement and a culture of brand advocacy, including internal events.
* Support digital visual design efforts to ensure weâ€™re consistently reflecting a forward-thinking brand.
* Create, develop, and manage content for TXU Energy digital channels.
* Manage vendor relationships with various creative agencies.
* 4+ years of Marketing/Communications experience within a corporation or agency
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including copywriting and editing experience
* Experience developing core messaging and communications strategy
* Graphic design experience is a plus
* Experience with content management systems is a plus
* Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
* Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
* Vendor negotiation and management experience
* Microsoft Office proficiency required
* Energy industry experience within a competitive/deregulated market is a plus
* Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Marketing/Communications/Journalism/Business preferred
Key Behavioral Accountab...
More Jobs from TXU Retail Services Company
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer