Logistics done differently.
You have a knack for creating compelling copy that draws people in and the skill to present it in an engaging and persuasive manner.
At XPO Logistics, we need people like you to help strengthen and expand our business.
As the Proposal Writer II, you will manage the process of developing, maintaining, and producing client proposals, sales support materials, and special projects.
If you have the desire and experience to work for a global company, we have the opportunity for you to grow with XPO.Â Â
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), pension, life insurance, disability and more.
What youâ€™ll do on a typical day:
* Develop, write, edit, and submit business development proposals for complex business-to-business services; manage accountability on deliverables to meet deadlines
* Review customer requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs), interpret requirements, and coordinate response requirements; participate in the internal storyboarding process
* Identify and articulate the specific value our company offers to current and potential clients; research client websites for relative strategic information, and XPO corporate mission, values, future plans, logos, and applicable product clip art for use in the proposal
* Manage the proposal process including gathering the pieces and inputs that will make up the response from all participating departments/components within tight timelines; write new template/collateral material as required and customize existing template material that will be a part of the response
* Perform content edit for clarity to ensure a clear and concise value proposition, and consistency in our solution; perform technical edit to ensure a standard look and feel of final production (voice, format, etc.)
* Edit, format, print, collate, and deliver to customer in required format by deadline; responsible for overall appearance, completeness, and correctness of the final product
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, youâ€™ll need:
* Bachelorâ€™s degree in business, economics, English, marketing, communications, or related field
* 3 years of related experienceÂ
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook)
* Strong English grammar and professional writing skills
* Excellent presentation creation skills with MS PowerPoint
Itâ€™d be great if you also have:
* Business development/sales support experience
* Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
* Self-motivated and able to work well with minimal supervision or in a team environment; resourceful and results oriented
* Strong time management and project management skills with the flexibility to manage and prioritize multiple, changin...
More Jobs from XPO Logistics SC Corporate
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer