Manager I Human Resources
Leonardo DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide.
Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.Â Headquartered in Arlington, VA, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo SpA which employs more than 45,000 people worldwide.
We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance.
For additional information on DRS, please visit our website at www.drs.com.
DRS Sustainment Systems Inc.
DRS Sustainment Systems, Inc.
(DRS-SSI) is a Leonardo DRS Line of Business (LOB) headquartered in St.
It is a full service supplier of diversified defense systems, products and support for the U.S.
Department of Defense (DoD) and other international defense customers.
From conceptual design through manufacturing to integrated logistics support, DRS-SSI has a more than 50-year tradition of providing quality systems and products while meeting customerâ€™s demands for innovation, efficiency and quality.
The business unit also includes a 100-acre heavy equipment manufacturing facility in West Plains, MO.
The performance of DRS-SSIâ€™s St.
Louis operation has been recognized by the Government and industrial customers with numerous awards including: Preferred Supplier Certification, Medallion of Service Award, Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Certification of Recognition, and Blue Ribbon Awards.Â We operate on a 9/80 work schedule.
Job Location â€“ West Plains, MO
DRS Sustainment Systems is seeking a Full Time Human Resources Manager with Labor Relations experience to coordinate the Companyâ€™s human resources activities in compliance with company philosophy, objectives and legal requirements.
Implementation of HR programs, policies, procedures and practices that focus on attracting, retaining and developing the employee base.Â Responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the Human Resources functions for Company.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Under direction of Senior HR Leader coordinates the Companyâ€™s human resources activities in compliance with company philosophy, objectives and legal requirements
* Implementation of HR programs, policies, procedures and practices that focus on attracting, retaining and developing the employee baseÂ
* Responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the Human Resources functions for Company
* Informs Senior Management of HR related issues
* Complies with legislated requirements such as EEO, wage and hour, ADA, OSHAÂ
* Works to resolve employee relation issues and takes appropriate action to correct such problemsÂ
* In coordination with EH&S may oversee workers compensati...
More Jobs from DRS Technologies
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer