Phone Customer Service Representative Level 1
The work from home Customer Service Representative position requires the work to be performed within 60 miles of our Boone, Iowa facility.Â Do you reside within 60 miles of Boone, Iowa? Â If so can you provide a clean, safe, noise-free work space and a broadband connection with minimum download speed of 5 mbps upload speed of 1 mbps.
Â Computer and peripherals would be provided by CDS Global.Â We also have positions available in our facility.
What We Doâ€¦
CDS Global is the leading provider of end-to-end business process outsourcing.
With more than 40 years of expertise, we support marquee brands across industries, including media, nonprofits, utilities and consumer products.
Powering elite operations worldwide, CDS Global makes businesses more efficient and cost-effective.
We support more than 1,100 brands across the globe and reach one out of every two people in the United States alone, helping toÂ connect clients with customers subscribers and donors by creating meaningful and seamless interactions using our data-driven solutions.
From order management and payment processing to customer service and data analysis, we simplify and streamline business operations.
What You Will Doâ€¦Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
Customer Service Representatives receive inbound calls and provide exceptional customer service to consumers in the magazine and products industry.
This includes responding to product and service inquiries, processing payments, updating accounts and up-selling customers from around the globe.
Skills You Needâ€¦
* Minimum typing requirements of 25 wpm
* Simultaneously navigate multiple PC screens and systems
* Passionate about helping others
* Speak in a pleasant tone, retain composure and gain confidence of the customer
* Proficient ability to read, write and speak the English language
Problem Solving Skills
* Identify and anticipate customer needs
* Effectively prioritize work time to ensure productivity standards are achieved
* Comfortable working under pressure
* Make customers feel valued and appreciated
* Attitude to thrive in a fast paced, challenging, team-oriented culture
* Customer Service background or experience working with people
* MANDATORY training (Please choose one):Â
Â Â Â January 8 â€“ Â February 2Â Â Â Â Â Â Monday â€“ FridayÂ 9am â€“ 4pm
Â Â Â February 5 - March 2Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Monday - FridayÂ Â 9am - 4pm
Â Â Â February 5 - MarchÂ 9Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Monday - FridayÂ Â 4pm - 9pm
* Set work schedule determined during the interview process.
* Minimum of 20 hours/week.
Â Â Â
Why Work @ CDS Globalâ€¦
* Career building experience!
* Tiered advancement levels for career growth!
* Top-notch paid training!
* A workplace thatâ€™s never boring!
More Jobs from CDS Global US
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer