Content Development & Production Manager
The National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), a division of Ascend Learning, is the global leader in health and fitness professional education and certification.Â Â NASMâ€™s unique approach to health & fitness through their proprietary Optimum Performance Training model (OPT), as well as unique approach to education, has established it as the best in class provider of education, certification, exercise programming content, and advanced credentials to this fast growing market and industry.Â Â The company is the market leader in the personal training vertical with its NASM Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) certification and is positioned for market share growth and expansion opportunities in other verticals.
NASM is hiring a Content Development & Production Manager in our Chandler, AZ office.
This position leads in strategic and tactical content development and production processes designed to build assets for print, digital, and e-learning focused products to support the overall product strategy.
The role will manage multiple content and asset development projects simultaneously while collaborating with other departments.
Â This role works closely with the product management, instructional design, and project management personnel within the product team to align content production with product vision, address customer needs through highly engaging content & experiences, establish goals, manage resources & budgets effectively, and support delivery of market leading products.
* Identify, recruit, select, and interact with subject matter experts (SMEs) who support content development work that aligns with product scope and vision, and ensuring content is delivered on time and on budget.
* Direct and guide authors, instructional designers, editors, coordinators, and other partners on content development process, responsibilities, expectations, and content resolution throughout the project.
* Execute the editorial process from manuscript and ancillary acquisition through development stages, including performing content development, writing and authoring content as needed, developing art program concepts, and overseeing preparation of multimedia manuscripts for production.
* Act as a delegate and communicate regularly with content production team, providing guidance & timely support to ensure content quality and delivery.
Identify areas where resources are needed from either in-house or outside vendors in order to deliver content on budget, on time, and at expected quality.
* Work with content team to edit and QA content continuously during projects to ensure content efficacy, accuracy, and quality.
Identify gaps, errors, and potential risks early to avoid product launch delays.Â
* Collaborate with team members to manage all stages of course and content development and product release process.
* Manage and maintain development schedules and enforce asset-creation related policies while regula...
More Jobs from Ascend Learning, Inc.
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer