Requisition Primary Location
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Who Are We?
WASTE CONNECTIONS, Inc.
(NYSE: WCN) â€“ We are an integrated solid waste services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services in 39 states and 6 Canadian Provinces.
Our 2015 annual revenue was 2.1 billion and are projected to be over 4 billion at the end of 2016.
We, 15,000+ employees, foster a work culture of Servant Leadership.
Our goal is to create an environment where self-directed, empowered employees strive to consistently fulfill our constituent commitments and seek to create positive impacts through interactions with customers, communities, and fellow employees, always relying on our Operating Values as the foundation for our existence.
We are currently hiring for a Sorter located in Elk Grove Village, IL!
* Sorting recycled material onto different conveyor belts and moving material to the appropriate areas.
* Maintaining the cleanliness of the recycling area and yard outside.
* Help maintain equipment such as baler and conveyor line.
* Assuming custodial duties as needed.
* Other manual labor that does not involve the operation of heavy equipment.
* Ability to perform minimal computer related tasks.
* Must be able to stand continually through entire shift.
* Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans)
More Jobs from Waste Connections
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer