Talent Acquisition Marketing Manager
Department: Financial Advisor Talent Acquisition
The Talent Acquisition Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the firm's Financial Advisor Talent Acquisition (FATA) efforts and requires a combination of direct and indirect leadership, marketing, communication and collaboration skills.
They are responsible for developing and executing a strategic recruitment marketing business plan to drive candidate flow and ultimately hires.
Would you be motivated to work in support of major firm initiatives while developing and executing business plans utilizing integrated marketing disciplines such as digital, print, advertising, research, communication, and vendor management? Are you a leader who can get results through others, both on your team and across the company, in a fast paced environment? If so, continue reading about how the Talent Acquisition Marketing Manager at Edward Jones could be the first of many steps in your Edward Jones career!
* Responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing campaigns that drive candidates to consider the Financial Advisor position as a career option
* Provide approval at key tactical milestones of marketing campaigns:
+ Creative: messaging and images to ensure targeting is accurate
+ Sourcing strategies research: tools and new sourcing strategies
+ Metrics: selecting/tracking campaign metrics (i.e., database marketing, marketing collateral usage, etc.)
+ Evaluation: determining success/failure, and presenting results to senior management
* Provide work and creative direction to vendors as well as manage the daily relationship
* Manage advertising expenses by ensuring cost stay within projected amounts
* Lead and develop the FATA Marketing team associates
* Partner with Canada Marketing and Communication team to leverage alignment opportunities and share/coordinate business plan strategies that help increase branch awareness in Canada
* Partner with FATA Director and Talent Acquisition Teams to support marketing campaigns identified in each regions business plan
* Collaborate and develop deep relationship with US FATA Marketing team.
Â Provide recommendations on which US FATA marketing strategies to adopt in Canada, tailor as needed, and determine support level required
* Responsible for developing and executing sourcing strategies (such as career development events, professional organization affiliations, building candidate channels, etc) that drive candidate flow and ultimately hires.
* 10+ years of professional recruiting experience, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility in talent acquisition.
* 5+ years of Leadership and strategic marketing or 5+ years of marketing in the financial services industry, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility.
* Bachelorâ€™s degree in Marketing or Business, Masters inÂ BusinessÂ highly preferred
Depth of Knowledge:...
More Jobs from Edward Jones
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer