Part-Time Customer Service Specialist, Hotel Reservations
Do you want a part-time job with a company that truly cares about its employees? How about a company that puts its employees and customers first? Maybe a company that has been recognized over and over again as one of the top employers in Utah? How about working for a company that gives you Room to be Yourself?Â
We think IHG is the place for you.
Never heard of IHG? That's okay, we bet you've heard of some of our industry leading brands such as Holiday Inn, Kimpton, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites, InterContinental and more.
Amongst all our brands we have over 5,000 hotels worldwide.Â
As a Customer Service Specialists, Hotel Reservations at our Salt Lake City Reservations Office you will:Â
* Answers calls from guests all over North America interested in staying at any of our hotels.Â
* Provide elite customer service to our guests while trying to match them to the hotel that best meets their needs.Â
* All calls are inbound, calls are from guests who are interested in staying at our hotels.Â
At IHG's Salt Lake City Reservations OfficeÂ we offer a challenging and supportive environment that allows our people to grow.
Weâ€™ve won plenty of employer awards over the years and are most proud of the ones that acknowledge our investment in our people.
We were recently named a Wasatch Front Top Workplace for the second consecutive year by the Salt Lake Tribune.Â
Our Salt Lake City Reservations Office is located at 1275 West 2240 South in the Metro Business Park.
We are a short 5 minute walk from the River Trail Trax Station.Â
Keywords: Customer Service, Call Center, Contact Center, Guest Service, Hotel, Sales, Customer Care, Representative, Travel, Vacation, Hospitality, Service, Call Center Office, Office Job, Resort, Vacation
Having experience in customer service, sales, call center, or hotels is great but it is not required.
Our primary qualifications are a great attitude, good communication skills (especially listening skills), and the ability to quickly navigate web pages.Â
* $12 - $17 / hour
* We provide an industry leading benefits packageÂ
* Medical, dental, and vision insuranceÂ
* Disability and life insuranceÂ
* Tuition reimbursement
* Matching 401(k) plan (6% fully vested)Â
* Paid vacation and paid personal days
* Hotel discounts worldwide
* Advancement and development opportunities
* Much, much more
Training is part-time (25 hours per week).
After training we have lots of part-time scheduling options ranging from 20 hours per week and up.Â
Advancement opportunities are plentiful (most of our leaders and support team members started as Customer Service Reservations Specialists, even the Center Director).
Most importantly we will give you the chance to work with a great team of people and Room to be Yourself.
If you are still reading this we want you at IHG! Please apply now, we know you won't regret it!
IHG is an equal opportunity employer Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
More Jobs from IHG
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer