Customer Service Specialist, Hotel Reservations
Is 2018 the year you find the right job? Well look no further because you've found us.Â
Who are we? We are IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group) one of the world's largest hotel companies and an AON Top Global Employer Award winner.
Our Salt Lake customer service office has also been recognized by the Salt Lake Tribune as a Wasatch Front Top Workplace Award winner for three consecutive years!Â
Our most well known brands are Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express but we probably have others you know too.
How about Crowne Plaza or Kimpton Hotels (Hotel Monaco)? Those are IHG brands.
We also have InterContinental, Hualuxe, Even Hotels, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites, and Candlewood Suites.
In all we have over 5,000 hotels worldwide with 100's more under construction all the time.
We are growing and we need more great people to help us deliver amazing service to our guests.Â
Our brands are world-class, but it is our people that set us apart..
We are a company that truly cares about our customers, our colleagues, and our communities.
We have been recognized again and again as one of the top employers in Utah and the world because we give our employees room to be themselves and collectively we deliver True Hospitality.
We take pride in delivering elite customer service!
As a Customer Service Specialists, Hotel Reservations at our Salt Lake City Reservations Office you will:Â
* Answers calls from guests calling from all over North America
* All calls are inbound (they call us)
Provide elite customer service to our guests while trying to match them to the hotel option that best meets their needsÂ
Deliver a great customer experience
At IHG's Salt Lake City Reservations OfficeÂ we offer a challenging and supportive environment that allows our people to grow.
We genuinely care about the well being and development of our employees.Â Â
Our Salt Lake City Reservations Office is located at 1275 West 2240 South in the Metro Business Park.
We are a short 5 minute walk from the River Trail Trax Station.Â
Keywords: Customer Service, Call Center, Contact Center, Guest Service, Hotel, Sales, Customer Care, Representative, Travel, Vacation, Hospitality, Service, Call Center Office, Office Job, Resort, Vacation, customer service, call center, service, customer service, utah, salt lake city, west valley city
Having experience in customer service, sales, call center, or hotels is great but it is not required.
Our primary qualifications are a great attitude, good communication skills (especially listening skills), and the ability to quickly navigate web pages.
Ideal applicants will have a stable work history but no work history is required.Â
* $11 to $17 per hour (Base + Commission, Inbound Calls Only)
* New Hires work afternoon, evening, and weekend schedulesÂ
* We do new schedules every four months, so moving into a preferred schedule doesn't take forever
* We provide an industry leading benefits packageÂ
* Medical, dental, and vision insuranceÂ
* Disability and life insuranceÂ
* Tuition reimbursement
* Matching 401(k) plan (6% fully vested)Â
* Paid vacation and paid personal days
* Hotel discounts worldwide
* Advancement and development opportunities
* Much, much more
Advancement opportunities are plentiful (most of our leaders and support team members started as Customer Service Specialists, even the Center Director).
Most importantly we will give you the chance to work with a great team of people and you will have Room to be Yourself.
If you are still reading this we want you at IHG! Please apply now, we know you won't regret it!
IHG is an equal opportunity employer Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
More Jobs from IHG
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer