Customer Service Representative
Guild Mortgage Company, closing loans and opening doors since 1960.
As a mortgage banking firm we are dedicated to serving the home owner/buyer.
Our goal is to provide affordable home financing for our customers, utilizing the best terms available while providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the lending industry.
The Customer Service Representative plays an important role in the organization by performing a number of activities directly related to the companyâ€™s Customer Service functions.
The role is primarily responsible, under direct to moderate supervision, for providing friendly, knowledgeable and efficient service to customers and staff within agreed upon Service Levels and in compliance with guidelines established by investors, company, state and federal regulations.Â
* Answer and service calls in a timely and efficient manner.
* Build rapport with customers by greeting them in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using procedures learned during new-hire training.
* Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
* Explore, analyze and respond to customersâ€™ issues and concerns via phone, email, and through written correspondence.
* Use decision-support computer software programs to respond to typical customer work/service order inquiries and requests.
* Verify customersâ€™ understanding of product information, and clarify/provide additional information as needed in order to answer questions and concerns.
* Provide accurate and complete information to resolve issues, and follow up on any outstanding issues or commitments promptly and when promised.
* Prepare complete and accurate call notes, written documentation, etc., and update customer files in the system.
* Communicate effectively with individuals/teams to ensure high quality and timely responses and resolutions to customer requests.
* Transfer misdirected customer requests to the right party, and escalate calls when needed.
* Contribute ideas and suggestions to resolve problems, provide a great customer service experience, and/or improve productivity.
* Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
* Stay current on changes in industry regulations.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred, along with a minimum of two years total work experience in high volume customer service role(s).
* Prior experience in consumer/mortgage lending, banking, or related industry/positions strongly preferred.
* Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service within a team environment.
* Demonstrate patience and professionalism when interacting with consumers.
* Ability to work in a sometimes emotionally demanding role that requires patience and professionalism while interacting with c...
More Jobs from Guild Mortgage Company
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer