Intern - Graphic Design
The internship program at HealthStream will enable you to grow personally and professionally by providing you with real-world experience in one of the top healthcare IT companies in the United States.
In the HealthStream Intern Program (HIP) you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects in a collaborative environment.
Â By participating in HIP you will gain real world design experience while working with a 28-team marketing department whose purpose is to build HealthStreamâ€™s business and brand.
As a Graphic Design Intern, you will assist in the creation of a wide-range of corporate collateral and promotional materials, participate in weekly meetings, and assist with â€œquick-turnâ€ projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Participate as an active team member within the marketing department
* Create new corporate collateral and promotional materials including:
+ Product profiles
+ White papers
+ Discovery papers
+ Customer spotlights
+ Web banner ads
+ Tradeshow collateral
+ Marketing and sales promotions
* Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
* Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products
* Desired but not required knowledge of HTML, Keynote, Prezi
* Energy for working in a collaborative environment
* Close attention to detail and well organized
* Ability to work up to 30 hours per week for 26 weeks
* Accountability - Taking responsibility for oneâ€™s actions and the consequences that result from those actions.
* Communication & Positive Presence - Listening attentively and respectfully; expressing thoughts and ideas effectively and conciselyâ€”both verbally and in writing.
Exhibiting a pleasant attitude.
* Collaboration - Cooperating and working effectively with others in the pursuit of common goals.
* Critical Thinking - Using sound judgment, logic, and common sense to identify efficient and effective ways of approaching problems or new initiatives.
* Adaptability - Being flexible and continuing to function effectively during times of change.
* Continuous Improvement - Keeping an open mind; seeking new ideas and ways of doing things in order to streamline processes and increase client/customer satisfaction.
* Planning & Organizing - Appropriately prioritizing activities, scheduling time, and utilizing resources in order to complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
* Work Ethic - Setting high standards for oneâ€™s work; taking care to ensure all aspects of work are completed accurately.
* Customer Service - Treating clients/customers with a high level of respect and taking action in order to meet or exceed expectations and resolve problems.
Please refer to the job description for details.
More Jobs from Healthstream
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer