Assistant Property Manager - Las Vegas, NV
Who are we looking for? YOU!
Where is the job?Â Las Vegas, NV
What do we need you to do? Assist our Property Manager with daily operationsÂ
Why should I work for Mission Rock? Mission Rock Residential (MRR) is an amazing property management company founded on integrity, honesty, and transparency from all team members.
We are privileged to provide our residents service and comfort for their only real sanctuary, their home.
If you are looking to be part of a fantastic, customer service driven team, this is the place for you!
Are there perks? Yes! This position is eligible for the bonus program AND is eligible to live on property at a discounted rate! MRR offers excellent medical/dental/vision insurance, FSA, HSA, Company paid life insurance along with paid short- and long-term disability insurance, 11 paid holidays including a floating holiday, vacation and sick time, and offers a 401k with match.
Working with us gets you a discount on Verizon phone service and accessories (even if you are already on a Verizon plan).
The Job: Our Assistant Property Managers work closely with the Property Manager to provide excellent customer service to our residents.Â Specific responsibilities include:
* Actively participate in leasing and marketing of the community to maximize occupancy
* Meet and greet prospective residents and vendors in a professional and enthusiastic manner
* Qualify potential residentsÂ by determining his or her need(s) andÂ eligibility
* Tour apartmentsÂ with potential residents stay current with property specific informationÂ
* Prepare and submit all administrative forms, files and reports in an accurate, organized, andÂ punctual manner
* Assist the Property Manager in designing and implementing a resident retention program (i.e., newsletter, resident referral program or social activities)
The Details: Our Assistant Property Managers should have:
* College degree (preferred)
* AÂ minimum of twoÂ years' experienceÂ as a Leasing Consultant or Assistant Manager
* A minimum of one year tax-credit/affordable housing experienceÂ Â
* Working knowledge of property management software (Yardi, Yieldstar, Nexus, etc.)
* Working knowledge of site-level accounting
* Employment with Mission RockÂ is contingent upon the successful completion of a drug test and background check
See job description
More Jobs from Mission Rock Residential, LLC
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer