Call Center Rep
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations.
As a Call Center Representative, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced work environment.Â On our team, youâ€™ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.Â Â
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What youâ€™ll do on a typical day:
* Provide assistance by telephone to customers and business partners concerning product deliveries, returns, and exchanges
* Diagnose, assess, and resolve problems or issues in a timely manner; communicate with customers when necessary to advise shipment delays and/or share information necessary to process orders
* Provide excellent customer service at all times; handle customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner, and obtain customer feedback
* Complete forms and determine necessary changes for service requested; process changes or cancellations to delivery orders
* Assist in initiating orders for replacements parts and/or for correcting errors (shortages, wrong item shipped, etc.)
* Assist in monitoring progress of delivery routes throughout the U.S.
* Scan anti-tip and haul-away pods, and verify that stamps are completed correctly
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, youâ€™ll need:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and MS Office), web-based applications, and other business softwareÂ
* Ability to work independently under tight deadlines in a rapidly-changing environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to follow verbal and written instructions
* Ability to handle stressful situations resulting from a high volume of phone calls, technical problems, frustrated customers, and changes in departmental priorities or procedures
* Ability to use logic and problem-solving skills to resolve issues, navigate between dual monitors, familiarity with time zones, etc.
* Ability to perform routine mathematical calculations
* Exceptional attention to detail, with good organizational and multitasking skills
Itâ€™d be great if you also have:
* 1 year of experience in a customer service-oriented role
* Experience in a call center environment
* Bilingual English/Spanish
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'OrÃ©al, Toyota and many others.
Weâ€™re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and weâ€™re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actio...
More Jobs from XPO Logistics, Inc.
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer