We are looking for a hands-on visual designer with experience in UI/UX design to work closely with our creative team.
Candidate must be able to follow directions, interpret objectives, and work as a team player while also being autonomous and resourceful enough to complete projects independently.
Must have astute attention to detail and keen visual sense for typography, color, space and hierarchy of information.
This candidate must be energetic, willing to positively contribute toward the goals of the company and most importantly, they must love what they do.Â
- Daily Production and maintenance of existing B2B
- Creating new pages following existing standards
- Improving current user interface design in order to promote a better experience from the end user
- Prototyping, developing and executing new web products
- Minimum 5 years of UI/UX experience leveraging a variety of technologies for multiple digital channels (web, mobile, tablet) - including an understanding of HTML/CSS and major web browsers for design purposes
- This is a creative person, not a technical one, but you should have some understanding of the technologies that power the web and mobile devices, and should let hat knowledge inform your work
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite Skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to utilize time allotted efficiently.Â
We are one of the largest online wholesale fashion marketplaces in the world, connecting fashion designers and apparel manufacturers and distributors to buyers, boutiques and retailers from around the world.
Through our online shopping destination, fashion designers, manufacturers and distributors are able to eliminate physical boundaries, and are able to reach new buyers quickly and inexpensively.
Our registered buyers are able to place orders with multiple manufacturers and wholesalers through one convenient account and gain access to thousands of new styles daily.
LAShowroom.com caters to hundreds of members in the Los Angeles Fashion District, and hundreds of thousands of buyers worldwide, providing them with a centralized place to conduct business to business transactions
More Jobs from LA Showroom
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer