Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange.
It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets.
The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries.
Â Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
is currently looking for a Purchasing Assistant for their Purchasing Department.
Â The right candidate will support the purchasing department with a variety of clerical tasks.Â Â Â Â
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Set Up new Vendors per the process/systems in place
* Communication with Division vendors via phone and email
* Enter Price Changes into JDE
* Process Award Packages
* Contract Administration â€“ Direct Construction
* Contract Administration â€“ Land Development
* Contract Tracking
* Electronic filing of executed contracts and pricing exhibits
* Process Change Orders for direct construction and Land Development
* Post Division Options and Option Master Maintenance
* Option Master Set up for new Projects
* Manage Ops Review in DHI Sales program
* Upload diagrams for Division/Design Center to Vendor Extranet
* Budget Adjustments per the Division direction
* Construction Lot Starts in JDE
* Process purchase orders, change orders and notices to proceed
* Daily use of Sharepoint Site
* Research invoice or purchase order issues as needed by Accounting or Divisions
Education and/or Experience Â Â
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one yearÂ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
Come joinÂ a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and areÂ looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success.
We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental.
Build YOUR future with D.R.
Horton, America's Builder.
Come follow our newest Open Jobs on TwitterÂ and like us onÂ Facebook!Â
More Jobs from D.R. Horton, Inc.
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer