Purchasing Supervisor - IC Buckhead Atlanta Hotel
Do you see yourself as an Purchasing Supervisor?
What's your passion?Â Whether you're into fishing, football or playingÂ frisbee with the dog, at IHG we're interested in YOU.Â At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do.Â And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.Â Â This challenging position has overall responsibility for daily specialized accounting operations and staff.
InterContinental Buckhead is one of Atlantaâ€™s established Mobil Four Star luxury properties located in the heart of the prestigious Buckhead neighborhood.
InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta is a stately and sophisticated hotel that offers premier travel experience with 422 guest rooms, 31,000 square feet of flexible event space including our lavish ballrooms which can host up to 850 guests for a seated dinner and 1500 for a convention, conference or reception.
Enjoy local southern-inspired cuisine at Southern Art restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner inspired by our acclaimed celebrity chef restaurateur and cookbook author Art Smith.
Meet friends and colleagues at Bourbon Bar and sip your way through our 70 hand selected craft bourbons.
Or enjoy a workout in our fitness center or a swim in our outdoor saltwater pool.
Pamper yourself in our newly-renovated Jurlique Spa at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta where we combine our expertise in growing and crafting pure and effective skin care with holistic therapies from around the world.
Visit our website at: http://www.intercontinentalatlanta.com
Manage and control purchasing systems and procedures to continually improve the supply chain process, ensure cost effective contracting of products and services, and promote compliance internally with established standards.
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts^Â®we want our guests to feel special, cosmopolitan and In the Know which means we need you to:
Â·Â Â Â Â Be charming by being approachable, having confidence and showing respect.
Â·Â Â Â Â Stay in the moment by understanding and anticipating guestsâ€™ needs, being attentive and taking ownership
of getting things done.
Â·Â Â Â Â Make it memorable by being knowledgeable, sharing stories and showing your style to create moments that make people feel special.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Manage day-to-day activities of Purchasing, Storeroom, and/or Receiving staff.Â Establish and communicate goals and objectives.Â
* Provide input into the hotelâ€™s operating budget based on forecasting and assessment of current purchasing levels.
* Recommend and/or initiate salary, disciplinary, or other staffing/human resources-related actions in accordance with company rules and policies.Â Alert Controller of potentially serious issues.
* Promote teamwork and quality service through...
More Jobs from IHG
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer