Agronomy Sales Specialist - Eastern Missouri Region
TheÂ Agronomy Sales SpecialistÂ is responsible for sales of agronomy products and services to production customers by performing the following duties:Â
* Make sales calls throughout assigned territories to determine agronomy needs, create solutions and build long term relationships with customers that will generate sales of seed, fertilizer, ag chemicals, and agronomy services.
* Plans and carries out test plots at farms to demonstrate improved varieties of field crops such as corn and soybeans to use as a sales tool.
* Develop and maintain a current list of customers and prospects and rate them based on potential size of operation, credit worthiness, and other pertinent marketing information.
* Keep current on agronomic products, trends, problems, services, and resources to sell agronomy products in an ethical manner.
* Recommends and sells products and programs to the producer within the company credit and pricing policies.
* Relays competitive sales, pricing, and marketing information to management in a timely manor.
* Communicates with management about products being sold or prepaid and problems with products, programs, or producers.
Relays requested sales contract and other pertinent information to management.
* Bachelorâ€™s degree in agriculture or related field;Â or 4-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
December 2017 graduates will be considered.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing, accounting, and precision ag software.
* Candidates should have or be willing to obtain and maintain a CCA certificate as well as any other appropriate certifications including valid driverâ€™s license and insurability at all times.
Visit mycoopcareer.com for your next career opportunity.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the position.
More Jobs from Land O'Lakes
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer