Produce and Agricultural Programs Coordinator
Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture, Food Industry, Business Management, Sales or related field and two years related experienceÂ in customer service, business development, donor solicitation, procurement or similar role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.Â Knowledge of produce handling and agriculture experience preferred.Â Position requires excellent organizational and communication skills; ability to work both independently and as part of a team; flexibility and good judgment; ability to maintain positive attitude and work environment.Â Ability to work in a fast paced and fluid donation environment.
Must have a valid driverâ€™s license and be able to drive/learn to drive 6 pallet truck and lift and carry 50 lbs.
Must be able to tolerate work in changing climates.Â Must be able to travel within network up to 50% of the time.
Reliable transportation is required.
Must be willing to attend conferences, meetings, and to work evenings and weekends as required for position.
Certificates and Licenses:
Food Safety Certification; Act 33 & Act 34 Clearances.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities, duties, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- Rate: Not Specified
- Location: Duquesne, US-PA
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Agriculture
- Recruiter: Greater Pgh Community Food Bank
- Contact: Not Specified
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 55
- Posted: 2017-12-19 06:53:10 -
- View all Jobs from Greater Pgh Community Food Bank
More Jobs from Greater Pgh Community Food Bank
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer