Kognito (www.kognito.com) is a health simulation company based in NYC.
We develop role-play simulations where users engage in conversations with virtual humans and learn how to lead similar conversations in real-life that result in improved social, emotional, and physical health.
We work with more than 300 health, education, and govâ€™t organizations in and outside of the U.S.
To date, more than 1 million people completed a Kognito simulation.
Our team of 50+ people includes learning scientists, psychologists, software engineers, graphic artists, writers, and operation specialists.
Ascend Learning; LLC (www.ascendlearning.com) is a leading provider of technology-based educational, curriculum and assessment solutions for high-growth careers in a range of industries, including healthcare, fitness and wellness, and insurance and financial services.
We provide outcomes-based solutions aimed at helping people enter, sustain and succeed in their chosen fields.
Ascend employs more than 1,000 employees, with headquarters in Burlington, Mass., and offices in Kansas City metro, Phoenix metro, Minneapolis-St.
Paul, Walnut Creek, California, Ann Arbor, Michigan, New York, and the U.K.
Kognito is seeking a full-time Character Animator to join our game-based simulation production team at our NYC location.
You will work with animation libraries and lip sync characters where precision and skill is crucial to our products.Â Â Please include with your resume a link to a 3D character animation demo reel demonstrating expertise in acting, timing, and lip sync.
* Animate virtual human characters and environments
* Lip sync virtual human characters
Education and Experience:
* Bachelorâ€™s Degree in a Related Field
* Previous and demonstrable experience with lip sync, preferable real-time 3D characters
* Experience working with a commercial 3D animation package
Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a team environment
* Strong work ethic; punctual
* Familiarity with Agile development practices a plus
* Working knowledge of the Unity game engine a plus
* Understanding of the USequencer Unity plugin
* Able to accept feedback and embrace change
* Willingness to work onsite in our NYC offices
More Jobs from Ascend Learning, Inc.
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer