Sourcing Process Specialist - Atlanta, GA
Job ID:Â 125893
Oldcastle Materials, Inc., a division of Oldcastle, is the leading vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready mixed concrete, and construction and paving services in the United States and Canada.
Â Our operations span the nation from Montana to Texas and from Washington to Florida, withÂ 18,000 employees at more than 1,200 locations in 44 states.
The Sourcing Process Specialist is responsible for improving OMGâ€™s use of and value from common Strategic Sourcing processes and the CRH eSourcing platform.Â The Sourcing Process Specialist is responsible for supporting OMG / Oldcastle procurement team members and stakeholders through proper design, continuous improvement, effective training and other assistance as needed.Â The Sourcing Process Specialist participates in an Oldcastle wide team to implement the systems and to increase the ease-of-use, drive the use of standards, and improve quality of the results.Â The role works with all OMG and Oldcastle procurement personnel, as directed, to support activities across the organization.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
The primary responsibilities of the Sourcing Process Specialist will include, but not be limited to:
* Drive efforts to implement and manage a common CRH-wide eSourcing platform with OMG / Oldcastle.Â This platform supports project management, contract management and supplier management.Â
* Actively pursue process and system improvements.Â Collect feedback and suggestions from users and manage improvement opportunities through the governance structure as needed.Â This includes managing all templates, users, supplier utilization and standard documentation located within the process / system.
* Provide for effective reporting from the eSourcing platform.Â The reporting should effectively indicate progress against specified targets and Key Performance Indicators, provide useful data for evaluation of past projects and support efforts to plan / execute new projects and contracts.
* Ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the contract management process in order to:Â improve cycle times for contract development.
* Support the development of standard eSourcing practices and event template creation.Â Work with procurement personnel and the CRH eSourcing committee to implement these practices within the common eSourcing platform.
* For advanced sourcing events such as eAuctions and complex Requests for Proposals, provide direct support to the divisional procurement personnel through the setup, training, execution and / or completion of these events.Â
* As a primary expert on the use of the eSourcing platform, provide necessary training to users and stakeholders on the value and use of the eSourcing tools.Â This may include facilitating / developing routine â€œhow toâ€ webinars to further knowledge and working with external resources to deliver effectiv...
More Jobs from Oldcastle Materials Inc
- Technology Analyst - US
- Registered Nurse Practice - St Francis Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Manager Infection Control
- Transport Nurse- 7pm-7am, 72 hours every two weeks
- Facilities Technician
- Lead Process/Production
- Career Product Surface Prep - Plant 19
- Design Engineer
- Car Install (MECP Basic, Geek Squad)
- Inventory Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections
- Geek Squad Double Agent, Appliance
- Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet
- Geek Squad Agent
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Computing and DI
- Magnolia Design Center System Designer