* Structure, negotiate and advise on business transactions, employment matter, regulatory issues, and other legal and compliance related issues arising in the integrated business operations.
* Provide professional legal advice, conduct trainings and disseminate appropriate legal requirement to stakeholders/staff.
* Manage external lawyers on dispute resolution, lawsuits, and arbitrations, etc.
* Negotiate, review, revise and draft contract and other legal documents for business transactions.
* Support commercial stronger claims initiatives through partnership with R&E/Regulatory/Marketing.
* Advise on day-to-day compliance matters.
* Facilitate to deliver global compliance program locally.
* Enhance compliance related policies.
* Deliver compliance trainings.
* Support compliance related investigations.
* Support follow ups, as appropriate on a range of compliance related matters/ corrective measures/ risk mitigation plans
* Provide legal opinions to HR team on daily work;
* Advise on HR related investigation and disciplinary actions;
* Manage labor disputes, and manage external lawyers to handle labor arbitrations.
Employee should execute the daily working in line with the company related policy or procedure including but not limited to business operation procedure\ policy\disciplinary policy , etc.
* University Degree in Law from a Reputable P.R.C.
* Post graduate degree from an overseas university is a plus.
* PRC Bar qualification
* Total of at least 5 years working experiences in mutational companies or law firms
* Experience in FMCG industry is a plus
* Employment related working experience is a plus
* business acumen
* basic finance knowledge
* strong drive and commitment to deliver results
* excellent interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills
* Think Customer
* Win Consistently
* Continues Improvement
* High standards inÂ professionalÂ integrityÂ andÂ ethical behaviours
* ProficientÂ EnglishÂ speaking,Â readingÂ &Â writingÂ Â skills;
* HardÂ workingÂ andÂ honest;Â and
* GoodÂ communicationÂ skillsÂ and ability to work effectively as part of diverse multi-culturalÂ team.
* Ability to think strategically, take smart risks, be solution focused for business
Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life â€“ with great brands like HuggiesÂ® KleenexÂ® and ScottÂ®.
While growing our $18+ billion global business, we help build careers through collaboration, engaging experiences and endless opportunities to work with some of the worldâ€™s most recognized brands.
And, our 43,000 employees are also changing the world for the better, giving back to communities and causes around t...
More Jobs from Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience
- Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of commercial experience
- Trademark Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Jr. Trust and Estate Attorney
- Real Estate Attorney with Land Use experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 5+ years of probate experience
- Senior Attorney with labor and employment litigation experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 6+ years of class action experience
- Junior to Mid-level Environment Attorney with energy experience
- Trial/Litigation Attorney with 7+ years of first chair jury experience